I am interested to join Pink Garage Sale as a Seller. What do I get?
- 1 table size: 120 cm x 80 cm
- 1 table includes 2 chairs
- Space size for 1 table: approximately 3 sqm. ( 1.5 m x 1.5 m)
- Space size for 2 tables: approximately 4.5 sqm. ( 3 m x 1.5 m)
- No table layout to choose. Table picking is on first come first served basis on the event day.
- 1 day 1 table: IDR 235,000
- 2 days 1 table: IDR 375,000 (you save 20%!)
- 1 day 2 tables: IDR 470,000
- 2 days 2 tables: IDR 750,000 (you save 20%!)
What should I expect during the day of the Pink Garage Sale event?
- Per 1 table, you may bring 1 hanger stand (for apparels) and a few boxes/containers. Always strive to keep the items you sell neat.
- You may share your table with your friend as long as you follow the rule of bringing 1 hanger stand and a few boxes/containers only.
- Please keep the garage clean and free of litters. We provide plenty of trashcans around.
- Wear light and comfortable for the garage can become hot and humid during noontime.
- There will be no electricity source in the garage. We recommend you to bring your own power bank should you need to charge your phone.
- There will be parking space to park your car, but we encourage you to come with taxi or shared ride services like Grab / Gojek for convenience as our parking space is limited.
- There are food stalls next to Pink Garage Sale where you can buy lunch. There is also a convenience store (Alfa Mart) next door where you can buy snacks.
What is the price range?
At PGS, the Sellers themselves determine prices. PGS do not control the prices. The rule of thumb is to sell your items less than 50% of the original price.
However, as a guideline, PGS - Kebayoran usually has the following price range. Please note that the list below is not exhaustive and confirmative. Prices are much subjected to the quality / condition / brand of your items.
- Clothes: Rp. 5,000 - 50,000
- Jackets: < Rp. 100,000
- Bags & wallets: Rp. 50,000 - 300,000
- Shoes: < Rp. 100,000
- Accessories: Rp. 5,000 – 30,000
Selling new items
- You may sell both secondhand and new items. We strongly recommend you to sell the items at huge discounted prices at Pink Garage Sale.
Selling of food & beverage
- Only selling of packaged food & beverage is allowed. Cooking or preparing food & beverage at the spot is NOT allowed.
- No table layout. Table is not assigned. Table picking is on first come first served basis on the day of the event. You may pick and use any empty table as soon as you arrive. Please do not move/change the original table arrangement that has been set by the PGS Committee. For those who booked 1 table, please do not move the tables that have been set up in 2 (please use the single tables). For those who booked 2 tables, please do not use the single tables (please use the tables that have been set up in 2).
- Unloading your things is only allowed on the day of the event (i.e. not the day before). We recommend that you start unloading at 6:00-6:30 am in the morning, on the day of the event. We do not recommend you coming late because the event starts at 7 am.
- For those of you who are participating 2 consecutive days, you are required to bring back all you belongings with you. We need to clean up the garage at the end of each event and we cannot be responsible for your belongings.
Payment Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Table is confirmed only after we receive full payment.
- We do not take deposits/downpayment. No table is booked/reserved until full payment is received.
- No refund and no rollover to next events.
- You may find your replacement on your own should you decide not to participate in the event you have paid for. Your replacement would need to quote your name as table is registered under your name.
- PGS Committee owns the right to take any necessary actions, in the execution of events, including, but not limited to, establishing order, safety and/or security measures; accepting and/or refusing individual to participate in event(s); postponing and/or cancelling event(s), without any reason, consent and/or notification.